Flexibility and High Speed Finishing
Large roll handling capacity, precise tension control and high speed defect placement at the editing table allow one operator to Inspect, Edit, Slit and Rewind, a variety of flexible packaging substrates, in on efficient step. in addition, the shaftless unwind, horizontal viewing and editing station, combined with the automated roll pusher and unloader, make the F series rewinder a productive addition to any finishing department.
Razor Slitter cartridge, and/ or Rotary shear cartridge.
Upgrade to Rotary Shear slitting cartridge with Class 1(90mm diameter) or Class 11 (150mm diameter) knives and driven anvil.
- Shaftless unwind with roll lifter for up to 40″ OD rolls
- Inspection area for strobe or vision system
- Overhead waste rewind, 14″ OD capacity
- Automatic web guide for edge guiding
- High speed, low inertia idler rollers
- Razor slitter cartridge into brush roller; OR
- Rotary Shear slitter cartridge
- Cartridges are interchangeable
- OR 2-in-1 razor/rotary shear cartridge
- Layon rollers for winding in gap or contact mode
- 30″ cantilevered duplex rewind with front supports
- 3″ flange mounted rewind shafts with 6″ adapters
- Splicing and editing tables (2), vacuum clamping
- Remote diagnostics via ethernet
- 100 % Automatic vision system integration
- Higher performance razor and rotary shear slitter cartridges
- Trim exhaust for gutter and edge removal
- Laser core positioning at duplex rewind
- Differential rewind shafts
- Semi-automatic roll pusher and unloader